Investment in our scholars is unmatched
We are all in. We understand that this work, indeed our mission, requires a lot of us – both as individuals and as a team. Our investment in ensuring every single one of our scholars is prepared to succeed in the college and career of their choice is unmatched.
Compensation and Benefits
- Employees at Coney Island Prep are provided with salaries that are highly competitive, set through a lens of equity, and based on an individual’s skills and experiences relevant to the role.
- As a regular full time employee of Coney Island Prep, you will be eligible for benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 403(b) retirement benefit package with match and Paid Family Leave.
- Staff are provided with a MacBook Air and access to all the necessary technology and resources needed to succeed in their role.
- Transparent on all salaries
- Lead Teacher Salary: Based on years of experience lead teaching in a K-12 setting. ($67,500- $92.5000 starting salary)
How it Works
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Keep In Touch
For more Information on job openings or general questions, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us via email@example.com