Dear Coney Island Prep Families,
Below is an important update regarding meal pick up and delivery services provided by Coney Island Prep. This information is updated as of 10/1/2020.
Meal Pick Up:
- The final day for meal pick up is Monday, 10/5/2020.
- Meal pick up is currently only available at our High School location, 294 Avenue T, from 11 am to 1 pm.
- After 10/5, our partner, Red Rabbit, will handle all meal services and delivery.
- Families must sign up for home delivery using our unique sign up form – CIP.myredrabbit.com.
- Registration is on a rolling basis, and families can sign up at any time. Families must sign up before 9 am on Tuesdays in order to receive a meal delivery for the same week.
- All students are eligible to receive breakfast and lunch for every day of instruction. Note: meals will not be provided for holidays or professional development days when students do not participate in instruction.
- Meals for the week will be delivered on Thursdays between 8 am and 2 pm. Families will receive a notification with a 2-hour delivery window the night before. They will also receive an alert 30 minutes before delivery. Someone needs to be present to accept the delivery physically.
Questions and Assistance:
- All questions or assistance about your home delivery can be directed to our Red Rabbit partners – firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 646-863-7987
- We will continue to update our families on ParentSquare and our social media with any updates or changes to meal services.