Tuesday, August 11th — *Important Update* Changes to Curriculum & Technology Pick Up!
Dear Coney Island Prep Families,
In yesterday’s newsletter, we shared that technology distribution will begin tomorrow, but due to unforeseen circumstances, distribution will be postponed to a later date. We are working diligently to ensure that safety and efficiency is maintained during distribution and we will begin distributing technology and curriculum materials to families on Monday, August 17, 2020. Below you will find reminders and updates to the schedule, and attached you will find more detailed information about curriculum & technology pick up.
A few reminders:
- We have enough technology for EVERY single Coney Island Prep scholar K-12.
- We are asking you to please stick to your scholar’s grade level pick up date and time as best as possible.
- All K-2 scholars must pick up an iPad.
- If you received a Chromebook in the Spring, you must return the Chromebook so that you can receive an iPad.
- If you are new to CIP your student must be fully registered in order for them to receive technology and curriculum materials.
Curriculum & Technology Pick up will take place at Coney Island Prep High School (294 Avenue T, Brooklyn, NY, 11223). Please see the attached schedule and choose the date and time that works best for you. All persons will be asked to maintain social distancing and will be required to wear a mask in order to enter the building.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these changes may have caused! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to your scholar’s campus Operations team:
CIPES (Lower & Upper): (347) 486-0942
CIPHS: (929) 486-4416
Thank you for patience,
Coney Island Prep